git repository of rild

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at
Thu Feb 12 15:47:09 CET 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 18:17, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
<mickey at> wrote:
> I see, too bad. I can't change the license to GPL3 nor LGPL since the origin
> explicitly mentions GPL2. Since Qt will be licensed LGPL soon, perhaps Qtopia
> sees something similar.

The library comes from Qtopia originally ?

It should be available as LGPL in some times, but even now I guess it
can be obtained as GPLv3  (?) :
ex : ( )
"Open Source Licensing
Qt for Windows CE and Qt for Embedded Linux are offered to the Open
Source community under the GNU General Public License (GPL versions 2
and 3). GPL packages must not be used for proprietary, commercial

Just as it is dual licensed (commercial / GPL), I think they can give
it as GPLv3.
Well technically they can, and seeing their license statement GPL3
should be ok for them...