Openmoko Bug #2232: unplugging with gadgetfs causes panic: "softlockup: blocked tasks"

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Feb 15 05:55:53 CET 2009

#2232: unplugging with gadgetfs causes panic: "softlockup: blocked tasks"
 Reporter:  lindi            |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  in_testing
Component:  System Software  |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal           |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:
Changes (by balajirrao):

  * status:  new => in_testing

 Looks like a problem I've seen before. Can you please try if this works ?

 I wonder how you got ./usb working, with no modification to usb.c to add
 support for s3c2410_udc usb controller. This is what I had to do atleast
 to get the example gadgetfs program running. It needs to find the right
 endpoint files in the gadgetfs mountpoint.