g_file_storage problem using linux kernel 2.6.28 on SMDK2440 platform

YongLi sdshliyong at 163.com
Thu Feb 19 02:32:06 CET 2009

Hello Michael,

Below is the patch, It can resolve the remmod g_file_storage issue, However,
it cannot resolve the first issue.

diff linux-2.6.28/drivers/usb/gadget/s3c2410_udc.c
org/linux-2.6.28/drivers/usb/gadget/s3c2410_udc.c
1714,1716d1713
<       if (driver->unbind)
<                       driver->unbind(&udc->gadget);
<

Thanks again!

LiYong