Openmoko Bug #2073: voice-recording.state + arecord: Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000000

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Fri Feb 20 19:15:11 CET 2009

#2073: voice-recording.state + arecord: Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer
dereference at virtual address 00000000
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  lindi            |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:
 Severity:  normal           |       Keywords:  ALSA
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:  always
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
Changes (by arhuaco):

 * cc: joerg (added)

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:13 lindi]:
 > Graeme just pointed out I should use voip-handset.state. And indeed,
 "arecord | aplay" works perfectly with that!

 I've was asked about the voip-handset.state file and Joerg tells me there
 are a few versions of it. Is there a link to the version that is working
 for you? / the one you think is good?

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2073#comment:18>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>