Openmoko Bug #2237: pcf50633 INT1 and INT3 flood logs with gadgetfs keyboard

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Feb 22 01:50:57 CET 2009

#2237: pcf50633 INT1 and INT3 flood logs with gadgetfs keyboard
 Reporter:  lindi            |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal           |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:

Comment(by andy):

 INT1 bit is "second" interrupt, by definition you can only get one of
 those a second (in fact two due to a symptomless bug with level interrupt
 handling).  INT3 thing is "USB current limit ON (0x10) and OFF (0x20)".

 All of these are normally masked so we don't take care about them, I don't
 know why they are suddenly unmasked.

 Can you dump the pcf50633 regs while this is happening so I can see the
 mask registers from that?

 About udev, if I understand it then udev is spinning meddling with adapter
 node, it's suspicious that this is the one thing we talk about in pcf50633
 but don't use in GTA02.