Openmoko Bug #2217: Noise screen of death: Freerunner looses SDIO connection

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Feb 22 14:39:13 CET 2009

#2217: Noise screen of death: Freerunner looses SDIO connection
 Reporter:  xbaldauf         |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:
 Severity:  major            |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:

Comment(by xbaldauf):

 Replying to [comment:24 werner]:
 > xbaldauf, perhaps a screenshot could help to clarify the pattern. If you
 can still access the Neo with SSH, you could take screenshots with
 > dd if=/dev/fb0 bs=4096 count=150 of=filename
 > They can then be converted with
 > - Werner

 Good idea. I've already made digicam photographs some days ago, but I did
 not found any possibility to attach files to this bug report. However, it
 seems that I can attach files to new bug reports. Is it possible (for you)
 to edit some settings of this bug report such that I can attach files, or
 should I create a new bug report for these attachments?