g_ether code 10 error using linux kernel 2.6.28 on SMDK2440

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Feb 25 12:27:34 CET 2009

> Moreover, it doesn't seem like any kernel dev knows how to produce any
> meaningful logs from that stupid platform, so i'd let windows-lovers
> struggle on their own ;)

Do you think there are any windows-lovers hanging on this list and
spending thousand of hours with Freerunner? ;-)

I _have_ to use windows at work. Nothing can be done about this. So
right now the only option is to use older 2.6.24 kernel.

I also tried to run the networking under Ubuntu in VirtualBox. Virtual
box can work with USB ports. The usb0 interface can be started with
ifconfig, but the ping never goes through. Anyone had success with this
approach?

Btw is there any point trying to find the regression via git bisect?

Radek