Problems with ASoC and Bluetooth routing

Simon Kagstrom simon.kagstrom at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 19:05:26 CET 2009

and Paul Fertser <fercerpav at gmail.com> wrote:

> > 6. Change "Capture Right Mixer" back to "Analogue Mix Left"
>
> try to s/Capture Right Mixer/Capture Left Mixer/

Thanks to both of you! It now works for me as well with "Capture Left
Mixer" (why didn't I think of that). The volume is a bit low, but it
should be OK for indoor use at least (and I suppose this will be
possible to modify somehow anyway).

So for me personally, the last thing I need to be able to use it as a
daily phone is a small button in the call screen to switch sound to the
bluetooth headset :-)

// Simon