Problems with ASoC and Bluetooth routing

Simon Kagstrom simon.kagstrom at
Thu Feb 26 21:41:23 CET 2009

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:48:13 +0000
Mark Brown <broonie at> wrote:

> > To me it seems that even with the same alsa state, the dapm state
> > depends on something else (such as the order in which this state was
> > reached).
> Yes, those are the gotchas.  Doing the aliasing like this needs to be
> done very carefully if it's going to work, otherwise some updates
> won't be noticed.

The workaround also only needs to be done once: After the first flip of
Capture Left Mixer, I just load the GSMBLUETOOTH.txt alsa state and get
sound each time.

// Simon