Android openmoko todo list

michael trimarchi at gandalf.sssup.it
Sat Jan 3 21:35:55 CET 2009

Hi,
> | - power off does't work
>
> Power off broken was told before Christmas, but when I tested it here
> reboot command worked fine.  Is it shutdown -h that is broken?  Is it
> broken for everyone Android or not?
I think that a correct power off is obtained by register the
pm_power_off function.
This function must if I have a good u-boot source must write 0x1 using the

pcf50633_reg_write(PCF50633_REG_OOCSHDWN, 0x01);

So I saw there is a i2c pcf50633 driver chips. I don't know why it is
not active,
maybe because it don't compile? So if I provide this function the halt
sequence
must be work. It is correct?

Michael