Android openmoko todo list

Balaji Rao balajirrao at openmoko.org
Sat Jan 3 22:25:06 CET 2009

On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 09:04:22PM +0000, Andy Green wrote:

> | but the main usage of it says
> |
> | ~       /* register power off handler with core power management */
> | ~        /* FIXME : pm_power_off = &pcf50633_go_standby; */
> |
> | Balaji does this ring any bells from the regulator changes?
> |
> | -Andy
> |>
> | Like this?
>
> | I must test...
>
> Yes it's the right lines but I wonder why Balaji pulled it from the
> pcf50633-core that went upstream, he may have some thinking on it.  But
> it would seem any system that had a pcf50633 in it would want to point
> pm_power_off at it so it's at least arguable it belongs in there.

Ah yes, yes! It's my mistake. I thought it was part of the APM emulation
code and didn't bother about it at all :( Why didn't I ever think of
this! :(

Thinking about it, I feel it's better to put it in mach-gta02.c and
strictly not in our driver. It's easily doable in mach-gta02.c no ?

I'll send a patch tomorrow.

Sorry again for breaking it!
Balaji