New openmoko android binary

Michael Trimarchi trimarchi at
Fri Jan 9 17:10:55 CET 2009

Andy Green wrote:
> | wifi: ok
> | bluetooth ok
> | SIM problem, remain locked. I don't have the source code so I can't do
> | nothing.
> | Maybe I can restart from the gsmmux daemon avalaible in source.
> It sounds really encouraging for the kernel anyway, what's the situation
> with suspend reliability?
Sometimes seems that the system doesn't takes event from the power
button. I must try
one or more or try with the usb cable. And It power on and if I don't
press power again,
the system suspend again. I think that depends on android. All the
operation is done using
the graphics interface. I don't have time now. Because I take an
airplane in 3 hours to return in italy.
> - -Andy
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
> Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora -
> iEYEARECAAYFAklndR8ACgkQOjLpvpq7dMpANgCdGsz6zH6L8VUYg5K2Qvk4TYu8
> nogAniIHnzwM74sUaX5TvySzxHmZ43sk
> =07VI

Regards Michael