New Openmoko android image

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 11:54:42 CET 2009

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 11:44, Michael Trimarchi
<trimarchi at gandalf.sssup.it> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Cédric Berger wrote:
>>
>> I cannot boot either. Is it supposed to be corrected ?
>>
> Well, I think it is correct using with the uImage. Do you seen the android
> name on the console
> during boot?

Same uImage as previous (from 09.01).

yes I can see "android" on the console.

It then is stuck on android splash (crashing and starting again)

> Do you have the possibility to send a logcat with adb?

No, unfortunatly, not now (I am at work and have no linux PC...)

Is there a way to get a log file directly from the file system
(through another distro or card reader) ?

To be sure I have really the good roots version, I will flash again....
Then I can purge my /data partition....