Kingston SDC4 don't work with OM2008.9's kernel

SuperNoa acd.capobianco at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 15:43:25 CET 2009

I' don't know why, but sometimes works setting "ext2load mmc 1 0x32000000
/boot/uImageAndy" and sometimes setting "ext2load mmc 1 0x32000000
uImageAndy". eg now i have the last setting shown and it works!

A last question for Andy! I 've realized that u have put the patch in the
stable branch that use Vanilla Linus 2.6.24 how can i use this branch?
Trying to branch to stable i have an error "fatal: Not a git repository"!
I need to use stable brench with 2.6.24 kernel version because 2.6.28 used
in yout branch don't work properly with the currente distributions! eg. i
tried andy-tracking kernel with 2008.12, SHR and FDOM and a lots of apps
don't work!
Thanks for your work!