New Android Kernel version

Igor Cota igor.cota at
Thu Jan 15 14:23:46 CET 2009

Andy Green wrote:
> .Reading Marco's readme file, he solves the flicker issue in Android by
> removing console=tty0 from the kernel commandline.
> Qi always has this currently, since before Android anyway it meant that
> with a low loglevel= by default, we only get important messages (like
> hopefully panic text) on the console.
> Otherwise Qi should work fine.
Possibly offtopic, but shouldn't openmoko push Qi a bit more, rather than
the community instructing every uboot users to change the boot params?

Seems really funcional and feature-complete to me, not to mention faster, if
the wiki is to be trusted :)
Sent from the Openmoko Kernel mailing list archive at