New Android prebuild version ready
trimarchi at gandalf.sssup.it
Thu Jan 15 15:18:17 CET 2009
Version based on the last andy-tracking + some modification.
To boot the new kernel you must change the u-boot enviroment variable
because the image is quite big. You can do that using the usb console.
I remove in bootargs the tty0 console but I compile it in the kernel.
I don't have flickering
- uImage-v4.bin openmoko freerunner gta02 image
- filesystem-v4.jffs2 android support
- gsm call (new binary library from Sean McNeil)
- suspend better performance
- fix a panic if you press aux button during suspend
More information about the openmoko-kernel