New Android Kernel version

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Thu Jan 15 19:09:40 CET 2009

Cédric Berger wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 14:23, Igor Cota <igor.cota at inet.hr> wrote:
>
>> Possibly offtopic, but shouldn't openmoko push Qi a bit more, rather than
>> the community instructing every uboot users to change the boot params?
>>
>> Seems really funcional and feature-complete to me, not to mention faster, if
>> the wiki is to be trusted :)
>
> The missing feature that keeps me using U-Boot is easy multi-boot selection.

The same for me... I've installed 5 different distros in my µSD :P, and
I need to change between them easily.
uBoot allows me to do it :(.

I've read some posts by Werner about a possible implementation of a
touch-based multi-boot selection. Anything more to know? :P

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/