New Android prebuild version ready

Tebra tebra_jl at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 15 19:25:55 CET 2009

Thank you very much.
With your last kernel and root-fs I can connect to GSM network and it's
stable (no more re-registering).
Wifi can't be turned on. I don't have /data/misc/wifi/ directory
GPS don't works. It can be turned on on settings but no icon on top statut
bar.
It can't read my contacts and my messages from my SIM card.
Resume is now easy.