New Android prebuild version ready

Hire hiretto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 20:01:21 CET 2009

Hire wrote:

> Michael Trimarchi wrote:
>>
>> Hire wrote:

>>> I flashed now the new jffs2 and I get the same issue with settings and
>>> wifi
>>> :/
>>>
>> Remove the file in /data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf it it the old one.
>>
>> ADBHOST=192.168.0.202 ./adb shell rm /data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf
>>
>> Regards Michael
>>

> No sorry, I don't have the dir /data/misc/wifi so not wpa_supplicant.conf
> :/

Ok, now I created a new one with ADBHOST=192.168.0.202 adb shell mkdir
/data/misc/wifi and ADBHOST=192.168.0.202 adb push ./wpa_supplicant.conf
/data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf

I used an old wpa_supplicant.conf but I think any wpa_supplicant.conf works
well.

Now, with that, I can scan the wifi network and connect on my router. Good
work Micheal, now Android is very usable with your patches :)

Do you have send it to the koolu team?