New Android Phone.apk

Gothnet openmoko at nastylittlehorse.net
Sat Jan 17 14:21:02 CET 2009

Michael Trimarchi wrote:

> If sometimes the gsm does't register your network is a reset problem of
> the gsm. You must restart the
> rild process by kill it. I will start to change the rild process to use
> and external script to reset
> hardware.

Hi Michael,

Do I still can't get GSM to connect to T-Mobile (UK). It occasionally works
just after boot but only for a few seconds. I've tried killing rild but it
doesn't help. It's fine under 2008.12, so the hardware is OK.

How do I debug/can I give you any debug output that might help diagnose
this?