New Android Phone.apk

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 18:50:29 CET 2009

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 17:54, Gothnet <openmoko at nastylittlehorse.net> wrote:

> I've had a play with it and managed to get wifi scanning and connecting only
> remaining problem I can see there is there's no way to enter a network key,
> so I opened my network for a while. I'm sure there's a command-line way to
> get past this, but I'll wait for now.

just use copy/paste. For example type the password key in the notepad,
copy all (long press on the text pops up a menu), then when prompted
for password, long press again and select paste.

suspend/resume is still not really ok, but somehow works.
I have to shutdown wifi, then on again, for it to reassociate correctly.
Looks like I also had to do this for GPS, but not sure it was really needed...