Android mailing list? (was: Re: New Android Phone.apk)

Paul Fertser fercerpav at
Sun Jan 18 13:23:41 CET 2009

Michael Trimarchi <trimarchi at> writes:
>> Something in the process of setting up encrypted wifi, AndNav2 and putting a
>> few icons on the main screen, booting breaks. It gets to the android logo
>> and every 30 seconds or so starts it up again.
> Can you send you logcat and I will put and log and try to reproduce.

May i politely suggest you to refrain from discussing very
android-specific not-kernel-related issues on this kernel mailing

I know that i'm not the right person to make such suggestions but my
excuse is that i'm a bit allergic to android. ;)

Be free, use free ( software!
mailto:fercerpav at