Isn't Wifi supposed to be off by default?

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Thu Jan 22 13:40:25 CET 2009

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> Please remember to ping us when you have done this, the framework can adjust.

It's already been added to andy-tracking last Monday, commit
cde71aa787eb9f986c04da58e9f9130be2ac52eb

Note that I also changed "pwron" to "power_on", because that's what
we use for the same kind of function everywhere (?) else.

Given that things are in flux with the transition to 2.6.28, I thought
this would be a good moment to make this change. I hope it doesn't
make too much trouble. If it does, please complain :)