joystick

Nelson Castillo arhuaco at freaks-unidos.net
Mon Jan 26 21:13:45 CET 2009

> I would like to use the aux-button as a joystick button, if possible. How can I access this in kernel space? The joystick kernel api offers a device abstraction interface I would apreciate to use.

The code for the button is here. It delivers input events.

drivers/input/keyboard/neo1973kbd.c

Recently some code that avoids bouncing was added. From what I've read
in the list it seems it is not a good idea to make heavy use of this
button.

Well, perhaps other have more to comment on this idea.

Best regards,
Nelson.-