Touchscreen filters in andy-tracking...

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at
Wed Jan 28 18:09:22 CET 2009

Nelson Castillo wrote:
> Marco, can you test with to check if you clicks/double
> clicks are OK? If you cannot, please send me the /proc/config.gz  of
> the kernel you are running (if it is available).

I'll try the app as soon as I can, however I'm running a
kernel built from the stable branch after reverting some commits as
stated here [1]. You can find there also a link to the image file.
Unfortunately I've no config file in /proc/config.gz, but I've used the
default defconfig-gta02 or the file
arch/arm/configs/gta02-moredrivers-defconfig. Maybe I can find my
original .config somewhere... :|

Treviño's World - Life and Linux