trying Qi

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:00:36 CET 2009

Thanks for your answers

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 12:47, Andy Green <andy at openmoko.com> wrote:

> | - via Aux button to swap the booting partition, can I force NAND boot
> | ? (with the version I tried, I did not manage to do this)
>
> If it doesn't find a kernel it likes from SD Card, it will fall back to
> trying to boot one from NAND anyway.

Yes, it does indeed (I tried without the SD card), but I would like to
choose where I want to boot from.
Pressing Aux to skip partition would be ok, but is skipping my 3 SD
partitions so that it tries NAND  possible ?

(Now I'll try to make bootable my 2nd partition (currently is the
3rd), to try if I can choose between 2nd and 3rd at least...)

Next step will of course be a partition with a menu to choose from
where to boot, but simple button to choose between my SD partitions
and NAND would be good...