Openmoko Bug #2217: Noise screen of death: Freerunner looses SDIO connection

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Jan 31 04:02:38 CET 2009

#2217: Noise screen of death: Freerunner looses SDIO connection
 Reporter:  xbaldauf         |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:
 Severity:  major            |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:

Comment(by xbaldauf):

 I've been compiling;a=commit;h=5b3137236f5d5665774f9705220b3fe6c1e23692
 and booting from this kernel (with "glamo3362.slow_memory=1" appended to
 the kernel command line). However, there is no audio (neither when phoning
 nor when using mplayer or when being called and the phone should ring)
 (which looks like bug, and
 thus I cannot use this kernel for daily use, and thus I cannot reliably
 test whether the bug still appears.

 So for practical reasons, I'd recommend setting this bug as blocked by
 #2216 .