29-rc2 remaining breakage

Michael Trimarchi trimarchi at gandalf.sssup.it
Sat Jan 31 17:26:58 CET 2009

Nelson Castillo wrote:
>> I change my alsa.conf file. The audio is ok on the latest kernel.
> Michael, could you post your alsa.conf?
> Nelson.-
This is the version that I use in androi. I do a lot of test and all was
perfect and in the end
I remove all the entry that will not recognized by the system. Looking
at the alsa
library (my version in android), the configuration file is aborted if an
error happen.
I have some sources that report error, I just remove them. Any comment?