No subject

Thu Jan 29 10:34:04 CET 2009

stops/pauses/stucks somewhere in between.

What can be the reason? I don't think its something wrong with the repos but
can't figure out either whats wrong on my side! I will try using another
Internet connection, probably at home to confirm. If there are any other
steps to check the please update accordingly.

Thanks.

--
Shaz

--001636e0a88490482f0463f6ed40

Hi,<br><br>From the past three days I have been trying to clone the OM kern=
el through &quot;git clone git://<a href=3D"http://git.openmoko.org/git/ker=
nel.git">git.openmoko.org/git/kernel.git</a> linux-2.6&quot; but the proces=
s stops/pauses/stucks somewhere in between.<br>
repos but can&#39;t figure out either whats wrong on my side! I will try us=
ing another Internet connection, probably at home to confirm. If there are =
any other steps to check the please update accordingly.<br>

--001636e0a88490482f0463f6ed40--