Official Openmoko kernel, where is the repository?

Paul Fertser fercerpav at
Tue Jul 28 10:57:05 CEST 2009

Luca Capello <luca at> writes:
> Two days ago I discovered that since July, 8th the official Openmoko
> download repository provide a kernel, for both GTA01 and GTA02:

It's the decision by Angus Ainslie, i suppose. Distro-specific choice
of kernel.

> Moreover, nothing is present in the official Git repository for the
> Openmoko kernel:

It will be very soon.

> Can someone please explain what is going on here?  Should any
> distribution not related to Openmoko/OpenWRT (like Debian) move to the
> OpenWRT patchset?

The plan is to continue kernel development in OM repository once
2.6.31 is out. Please wait for the proposal description from
Lars-Peter Clausen.

Be free, use free ( software!
mailto:fercerpav at