How to use Glamo interrupts

Andreas Pokorny andreas.pokorny at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 23:03:32 CEST 2009

Hi there,
I am working on the drm code in the drm-tracking branch. I want to
avoid the waits in the ioctl, by using the command queue interrupt. In
the spec I have seen four interrupt related registers. I also saw that
the mci module writes into the clear register to "ack the interrupt
source". Is this special to the MMC interrupt? When do I need to "set"
or "enable" the command queue interrupt? Lars-Peter Clausen already
told me that I need to enable the interrupt after it triggered once.
What else is there to consider?

kind regards
Andreas Pokorny