om2009 Windows code 10 kernel error.

abatrour abatrour at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 01:17:45 CEST 2009

Hi, I've been having some problems with a rndis code 10 error when trying to
connect om2009 to a Windows XP/Vista/7 computer to create a usb network.

I know there has been a patch submitted to fix it, but it was submitted a
few months ago and it still hasn't up included in the latest kernel.

I don't know how to compile my own kernels yet so I've tried the latest andy
tracking kernel and the older 2008.12 kernels with no prevail.

I love the newest om2009 and I would prefer to use that over 2008.12 because
I can actually make and receive calls!! =D

Sadly I'm running Windows 7 on all my machines and I have seemed to misplace
my Ubuntu disc so I cant try doing a liveboot to do what I need to do.

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with any other kernels that would
work on om2009.

If someone here can help me I will create an om2009 guide on the wiki for
others to learn from.