Openmoko Bug #2235: Monochrome display on resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Mar 3 07:52:25 CET 2009

#2235: Monochrome display on resume
 Reporter:  zeroedout        |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:
 Severity:  normal           |       Keywords:  display, resume
 Haspatch:  1                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:
Changes (by wendy_hung):

 * cc: testing@…, andy@… (added)

 We don't see this problem in our phones, then we don't know how to test
 Does this fix for anyone then we can close this ticket?