Freerunner and netconsole

Sven Rebhan odinshorse at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:53:12 CET 2009

2009/3/3 Andy Green <andy at openmoko.com>:
> Yes it'll work on 3D7K fine, although you'll need a different flat cable
> by then.

Hmmm, then I hope I will find a way to get such a cable later on if I need it.

> It does seem to be something in the initscripts objecting to the spartan
> kernel...
> /lib/modules/2.6.29-GTA02_proposed-mokodev/modules.dep: No such file or
> directory

Ok, to make things even more complicated I use my own config and have
no modules required for bootup...

> open /dev/fb0: No such device
> ioctl FBIOPUT_VSCREENINFO: Bad file descriptor
> ioctl FBIOGET_FSCREENINFO: Bad file descriptor

Makes sense as we don't have an framebuffer, maybe we should enable
the dummy console here.

> connect(): No such file or directory
> connect(): No such file or directory
> connect(): No such file or directory
> connect(): No such file or directory
> connect(): No such file or directory
> (repeats forever)

Ummm, but what about this one? This looks very strange to me. If you
don't mind you could give my config a try!?

Sven