Questions for GTA01 kernel

Andy Green andy at
Thu Mar 5 15:37:08 CET 2009

| Hi
| i can run lastest andy-tracking on my GTA01, and that's because from
all your
| good work, thank you!
| But there are some problems... :(
| * Suspend doesn't work
| * rmmod snd_soc_neo1973_wm8753 does segfault (see last mail)
| * cat /proc/asound/cards shows no sound card
| I have searched for the segfault thing and found two other little things:
| * BT-DAI: Was implemented for GTA02 but seems to be missing on GTA01
|   I'm not shure if it's correct, that it is threre, but i think so.
|   I have attached a patch for this.

OK, thanks.

| * in mach-gta01.c is a "lm4587" listed, but i think is has to be
"lm4857" (5,8
|   swapped). I attached a patch for this.
|   In an older version of this code it is "neo1973_lm4857", not
"lm4857". What is
|   correct?

It should be "lm4857".

This doesn't seem handled by its own driver, but by neo1973_wm8753
driver, so probably nothing cares about the name in this struct.

I couldn't get the BT patch to apply to HEAD, the driver exit code in
your tree had an extra line somehow.

But I otherwise sent them on andy-tracking, thanks again.