about CONFIG_SMDK6410_SD_CH1 and CONFIG_SMDK6410_SD_CH0

Ben Dooks ben-linux at fluff.org
Fri Mar 6 11:47:29 CET 2009

On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 09:26:50AM +0800, tommy.hong wrote:

> Hi,ben!I look at the latest arm-linux kernel,i found s3c6410_setup_sdhci0_cfg_card and s3c6410_setup_sdhci1_cfg_gpio !
>
> i want to make hsmmc0 hsmmc1 work the same time ,why  CONFIG_SMDK6410_SD_CH1 and CONFIG_SMDK6410_SD_CH0 just can select only one ?

Currently we're working on the SDHCI support for the mainline kernel
so you'll have to wait until this is merged.

As for the current configuration, the SMDK6410 has two sockets but the
nCD pin of both sockets is wired together, thus making it impossible to
detect which card socket has a card in it. We will add options for one
socket to be permanently enabled or to use a manual scan of the sockets
once the SDHCI s3c support is merged.

PS, please wrap your emails to 77 characters or less.

--
Ben

Q:      What's a light-year?
A:      One-third less calories than a regular year.