Openmoko Bug #2257: gsm0710muxd: "Modem does not respond to AT commands"

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Mar 15 01:05:06 CET 2009

#2257: gsm0710muxd: "Modem does not respond to AT commands"
 Reporter:  lindi            |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal           |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:

Comment(by BillK):

 I flashed shr-unstable yesterday (Sat 14th March) and across 3 reboots
 with between 10 and 30 minutes between, the mux didnt connect.  Replaced
 the mux with my changes, and it came straight up, registered and was fine

 Its still broken :(