Patches for GTA01 on Andy-tracking

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sun Mar 22 19:46:51 CET 2009

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> Werner, can you push that into andy-tracking (as well as the other patches
> that have recently shown up on this list)?

I'll give it a try tomorrow. Let's hope they don't trip on each
others' feet.

The repository is very much aligned with a workflow that's
centered around StGit, which isn't considered a good tool for
collaborative development. Just piling patches on top is of
course still possible, but to make the repository fully usable
again, more work will be needed.

Specificly, this affects the separation of upstream submissions
and tracking of upstream (Ben or beyond).