kexec on freerunner

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Wed Mar 25 17:34:18 CET 2009

Ruini Xue wrote:
> One more question, since I want to build a small linux first, I want
> to use busybox+uClibc in the initramfs (to incorporate in the kernel),
> are they already available for FR? If not, is there any instruction to
> compile them?

I don't know of any pre-built system for the FreeRunner that's based
on uClibc. I think OE can create such a system for you if you ask
nicely. (Perhaps an OE guru provide a more helpful answer for this.)

You can also try the old-school approach and do the build manually.
I've done it many years ago for kboot (kboot.sf.net). The concept
should still work.