kernel patch/repository status

Jan Luebbe jluebbe at lasnet.de
Thu Mar 26 09:33:10 CET 2009

On Thu, 2009-03-26 at 05:21 -0300, Werner Almesberger wrote:
> I don't think I'll attempt to merge updates from upstream
> this week. Some of upstream is also in a more hectical flux these
> days that it usually is, so a bit of patience may help to avoid
> doing the same thing multiple times :)

I've created a git grafts file to make upstream merges on andy-tracking
possible:
http://sicherheitsschwankung.de/~jluebbe/grafts

Put this file in .git/info/ and take a look at andy-tracking with gitk.
We now have proper history for the recent MERGE-* commits, which allows
git to find the relevant commits for merges from upstream.

Jan