adb support of freerunner on windows

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 10:57:12 CEST 2009

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 16:10, Shilin Yu <lunziyu at gmail.com> wrote:
> I recompiled the adb.exe, modified the usb driver .inf file, add usb gadget
> driver to the device kernel (all use my freerunner vendor_id and product_id)
> but It still doesn't work:(
> Has anyone succeed on it?

Did not try the usb gadget driver.

AFAIK the curent android for freerunner build uses the RNDIS ethernet
gadget instead of the usb adb gadget. I tried to use it (just like
from linux), but I never could have it working.
Latest kernel from Michael Trimarchi includes the patch (RNDIS was
faulty before and failed with windows) so that the freerunner is
correctly recognized, and the usb device in windows is no longer in
default.
But I still can't ping my phone. I didn't try much yet, though...