Accelerometer sysfs paths

Thomas White taw at bitwiz.org.uk
Mon Mar 30 15:18:15 CEST 2009

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:09:05 +0100
"Michael 'Mickey' Lauer" <mickey at vanille-media.de> wrote:

> I wonder why all of you guys insist on using the absolute devices
> path which can change with every kernel version. Did it ever occur to
> you that the devices are nicely lined up
> below /sys/bus/platform/devices?

That's true - I was basing my example on what's given on the wiki [1],
but I can see that this way is better.  However, there's still been a
change, even if accessed via /sys/bus/platform/devices:

lis302dl.{1,2} -> spi_s3c24xx_gpio.0/spi3.{0,1}

which sadly isn't quite a return how it was before 2.6.28:

spi_s3c24xx_gpio.1/spi0.{0|1}

Tom

[1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GTA02_sysfs