Patch AR6000

Werner Almesberger werner at
Tue Mar 31 09:59:00 CEST 2009

Ivan Petrov wrote:
> 001.diff - Added means build on non GTA02 platform, corrected 'vendor/device IDs'.

I broke this one down into the individual changes:

- AR6000: revert MMC busy status check

  This just removes that platform-specific code.

- AR6000: Corrected 'vendor/device IDs'.

  I corrected the IDs but left them in include/linux/mmc/sdio_ids.h
  Who says we couldn't try to push them upstream ? :)

- AR6000: support GTA02-specific rfkill only if building for GTA02

  I just dummied out this GTA02-specific code at the beginning of

- Werner