Any progress on merging upstreams?

Nelson Castillo arhuaco at freaks-unidos.net
Sat May 2 10:13:23 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 8:16 AM, Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik
<sveinung84 at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Hello
>
> A while ago I read on this list that upstream needed to see patches at
> least by rc3 or so[1]. Yesterday I saw that rc4 is out[2]. Have there
> been any progress on getting support for the Freerunner upstream? If
> not, is all hope out for 2.6.31? Is this list the correct place to
> watch if I'm interested in the status of support for the Freerunner in
> mainline or is it tracked somewhere else?
>
> [1] http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/openmoko-kernel/2009-March/009753.html
> [2] http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commit;h=091438dd5668396328a3419abcbc6591159eb8d1
>
> Sincerly
> Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik

Hello There.

I will send the pending patches ASAP. I've monitoring linux-arm-kernel
and I have to say I haven't seen many patches for new platforms and
this confused me. I asked for clarification and it seems we can send
them now.

Your email helped, thanks.

Nelson.-