Any progress on merging upstreams?

Augusto Pedroza augusto.pedroza at
Sun May 3 21:49:51 CEST 2009

> However, and I agree with RMK that things that aren't available in
> enough time to test and review will tend to get overlooked.
> --
> Ben

Hi everybody,
  I am a system developer new to freerunner and I'd like to help
investigating, fixing and testing kernel related bugs. I have been reading a
ton of wiki's but the kernel related ones seem to have scarce information.
  How can I help with the new fixes, where can I find them? Please point me
to updated bug trackers or anything useful in that sense.

Augusto Pedroza