System developer new to freerunner (was: Re: Any progress on merging upstreams?)

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Sun May 3 22:07:48 CEST 2009

Hi,

Augusto Pedroza <augusto.pedroza at gmail.com> writes:
> Hi everybody, I am a system developer new to freerunner and I'd
> like to help investigating, fixing and testing kernel related
> bugs.

Welcome onboard. :)

First of all, please don't hijack the thread (don't use Reply function
as a shortcut to creating new thread) and watch your Cc's. As a
general ML faq you can read LKML faq or LAKML faq or other common
sources. Please try to use some sane MUA btw.

OM kernel bugs are reported at [1] in category "System software", the
bugs related to the milestone currently worked on can be viewed by
using a custom query [1].

Some devs are hanging around at #openmoko-cdevel irc channel at
freenode.net.

Happy hacking! :)

[1] https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/
[2] https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=closed&status=in_testing&status=new&status=reopened&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&milestone=stable-kernel-2009.1
mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com