Any progress on merging upstreams?

Nelson Castillo arhuaco at
Sun May 3 22:28:43 CEST 2009

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 2:49 PM, Augusto Pedroza
<augusto.pedroza at> wrote:
>> However, and I agree with RMK that things that aren't available in
>> enough time to test and review will tend to get overlooked.
>> --
>> Ben
> Hi everybody,
>   I am a system developer new to freerunner and I'd like to help
> investigating, fixing and testing kernel related bugs. I have been reading a
> ton of wiki's but the kernel related ones seem to have scarce information.
>   How can I help with the new fixes, where can I find them? Please point me
> to updated bug trackers or anything useful in that sense.

Hello Augusto.

You might want to check this milestone which contains the bugs we
think have priority now:

This is the complete list and unfortunately it might have invalid bugs
thus it's better to ask before working in one of them.

Thanks for your interest.