Weekly kernel update
arhuaco at freaks-unidos.net
Tue May 19 07:06:27 CEST 2009
Fixes by Mike Westerhof (mwester) <mwester at dls.net>:
* (He picked this fix from upstream) usb gadget: fix ethernet link
reports to ethtool (Author: Jonathan McDowell <noodles at earth.li>)
* This patch adds the option to poll vbus status to the s3c24xx udc driver
* Add a vbus polling function for use by the udc driver
* "battery charging" when it's not - an analysis
This analysis was contributed by Werner, explaining why the driver
reports that the battery is charging when it's not.
* Coloumb counter: "gas gauge" decay
We have received feedback for the upstream submission and the
corrections have been sent.
PCF50606 deadlock fix was queued somewhere - it's no longer in the -mm tree.
Ben accepted a patch useful for the TS driver upstream submission.
It hasn't been discussed in this list but there is a new version of
the TS driver that uses the s3c-adc API. It would work with
andy-tracking but I don't think we should change the current
More information about the openmoko-kernel