A touchscreen driver has been posted upstreams

Nelson Castillo arhuaco at freaks-unidos.net
Tue Oct 20 06:43:15 CEST 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 7:03 PM, Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik
<sveinung84 at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> A touch screen driver for S3C24XX has been posted to
> linux-arm-kernel[1]. What does this mean for the one in andy-tracking?
> Will there be an attempt to upstream it? Will it be dropped in favor
> of the one posted to linux-arm-kernel?
> [1] http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2009-October/002500.html
> Sincerely
> Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik

Hello Sveinung.

I just replied there. I will not try sending our version upstream. Too
much noise :-) I didn't notice the other version of the driver before
because it was not sent there by Ben.

I've read the idea is to see which version is more suitable for
upstream and include it.