[android-freerunner] Freerunner weird power-on

Michael Trimarchi trimarchi at gandalf.sssup.it
Sat Sep 19 18:49:40 CEST 2009

Hi,
Michael Trimarchi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> cc: kernel mailing list
>
> Robas, Teodor wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>

>> My FR is always booting up after a few hours from power off. This is
>> happening only with freerunner-cupcake-snapshot-v15.
>>
>> Anyone knows why and how to fix this ?
> No idea what happen :). I have the same problem, but maybe there is
> somenthing that I don't know about the device.
>>

>> BR,
>> Teodor

It can on a number of sources wake-up on rtc_wake, usb_wake  etc
(depends on the pcf56033).
I think that we must initialize the OOCWAKE register end deactivate the
wakeup
event on ext source (because they are grounded but a spike can wake the
mobile).
Maybe android take active one rtc clock setting (invalid) and the mobile
wake up random or pseudo random :)

Michael